I was tagged by Matt Luigi from Reading With Luigi to his A New Year, A New Book Tag! This is the start of new your so what better way to start it than reminisce on how we did last year and how we want to do this year.
1. How many books have you read last year? Thoughts about your accomplishment?
👉 I have read 119 books last year out of my goal of 100 despite of me graduating, reviewing for my board exam and having the exam. I also had several reading slumps so I am quite proud of my reading year last 2015.
2. What was your biggest regret on reading/ as a reader last year?
👉 I regret that I didn’t start a blog earlier. I would really want to have a glimpse of what I felt on the books I have read when I read them so that would have been great.
3. What were your achievements as a reader last year?
👉2015 was a great year for my bookish journey and I am ecstatic!
👉September 13 I was able to attend my first ever book signing event! It was held at SM Megamall and I went camping and all that jazz.
👉I was able to meet My Queen Tarryn and you guys look I was crying so hard and she looked so divine. Also met THE Colleen Hoover and Christine Brae all at the same event. Yea I know I was lucky af. 😍
👉To top it all off, I met my wonderful Bookishpinoys sisters!
Left to right : Lei of @lei_reads, Arra of @arrabelreads, Jovel of @travelthrubooks, Janna of @bibliophilemom and of course last but not the least Eunice of @nerdytalksbookblog
👉And look look I also attended my first Manila International Book Fair last September 17 and look at all my bags! 😍 I was so happy to finally be able to attend after wanting it for forever now. Hoping to attend this year’s MIBF too. 😉
4. How many books are you planning to read this year?
👉 I opted for quality over quantity this year so I just put 75 books on my Goodreads Challenge.
5. What are your goals in 2016 as a reader?
👉 I want to take time to read my unread books and classics. I also did a bookish resolutions post here.
6. What is your biggest bookish dream, that you wish to happen this year?
👉 Have a decent bookshelf and bookworm merchs and funko pops. 😍👍
7. If you’ll wake up after celebrating the new year into a fictional place and you’ll have to spend you entire 2016 there, what fictional place would it be? Who two fictional characters would you want to spend your 2016 with?
👉 Hogwarts still. Full of magic. With le husband Aaron Warner and le bestfriend Kenji Kishimoto both from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.
For this I am tagging these beautiful people and you who are reading this.
Thank you guys for reading!